Fees & Services
Midwives provide a highly personalized type of maternity care that provides families with a strong, connected start. Midwives take time to get to know each individual person and their family, learning what they need and want and helping to empower them to be an integral part of their own care. Each midwifery appointment usually takes about 30 minutes and includes education and time for questions and answers as needed.
Families that choose home birth and/or water birth within an hour radius of our Lakeland office are attended in labor by our midwives, Marianne Power, RN, LM and Amanda Mann, LM. Those who choose or need to give birth in the hospital are referred near the end of pregnancy to the team of welcoming OB/GYN hospitalists in Labor and Delivery at Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center.
Prenatal Care Plus
(Hospital birth) $2900
This package provides support through your entire pregnancy, prepares you for a hospital birth and then cares for your postpartum needs.
- Comprehensive prenatal care in our office
- Childbirth education
- Labor triage and support
- Lactation support
- Nutritional counseling
- Postpartum care with our midwives
We offer the following services individually. Please call us or stop in today to discuss your needs.
- Free Pregnancy Test and Proof of Pregnancy Letter
- Childbirth Education
- Breastfeeding and Lactation Support
- Labor Support
- Prenatal and Postpartum Visits
- Lab tests and referred ultrasounds
- Nutrition Counseling
- Assistance with Florida ACCESS
- Referrals to Local Doulas, Chiropractors, and Birth Photographers
- "Giving" Closet
Home Birth / Water Birth
Deliver your baby in the comfort of your home! Comprehensive prenatal and postpartum care provided by our midwives in family-friendly office.
- Support for your Birth Plan and Preferences
- Intermittent Monitoring
- Waterbirth if Desired, Help with Birthing Tub Selection
- Suggested Comfort Measures for Natural Birth
- Freedom to Move in Labor
- Self-Directed Pushing
- Delayed Cord Clamping
- Immediate Skin to Skin After Birth
- Parent and Newborn Bonding Time
Have a provider already but want private childbirth education, labor triage and support by a licensed midwife? Monitrice services might be right for you.
- Immediate postpartum care for you and baby
- 48 hour home visit for you and baby
- 2 week postpartum visit in office
- 6 week postpartum visit in office
- Ancillary services available if needed